Corporate Voices for Working Families is the leading national business membership organization representing the private sector voice in the dialogue on public policy issues involving working families. A nonprofit, nonpartisan organization, Corporate Voices for Working Families aims to improve the lives of all working families by developing and advancing innovative and sustainable policies that have bipartisan support built through collaboration among the private sector, government and other stakeholders. In helping to create this bipartisan support, we facilitate research in several areas that spotlight the intersecting interests of business, community and families: workforce readiness, family economic stability and flexibility in the workforce. Collectively our 50 partner companies, with annual net revenues of more than $1 trillion, employ more than 4 million individuals throughout all 50 states.
- New Demos Report Highlights Young America’s Growing Jobs Crisis
- Corporate Voices Highlights Corporate Leadership Beyond the Workplace
- In The News: Corporate Voices Responds to Yahoo! Flexibility Policy Change
- Corporate Voices’ Reaction to the State of the Union Address
- Annual Meeting Discussion: Fix the Debt – America’s Economic Stability
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
anhurst on Annual Meeting Discussion: Fix… anhurst on U.S. Failing Public Education… Economic Stability on Annual Meeting Discussion: Fix… Terence on U.S. Failing Public Education… Marian Gryzlo on Powerful Coalition Calls for M…
%d bloggers like this: